Our client is a leading financial institution and is looking for an Employee Communications Manager to join their global markets functions. This is a great opportunity for an IC professional with a passion for content and channels to help bring the employee communications strategy to life through creative and engaging content and discovering new ways of engagement.
- Manage the content pipeline, create engaging and fresh content across a range of local, regional and global staff
- Source and share inspiring stories while looking for new ways and channels to distribute content
- Partner with Senior Managers to implement communications campaigns in line with the business strategy
- Solid experience in an internal/employee communications role with a good track record of developing, managing and delivering communications programmes
- Strong experience with a variety of the latest print and digital channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work closely and confidently with senior stakeholders and help them deliver their communications strategy
- A creative thinker and problem solver who enjoys working on multiple projects at a time
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.