circa £50,000-58,000 d.o.e.
3 months ago
Our client is a leading financial institution and is looking for an Employee Communications Manager to join their global markets functions. This is a great opportunity for an IC professional with a passion for content and channels to help bring the employee communications strategy to life through creative and engaging content and discovering new ways of engagement.
- Manage the content pipeline, create engaging and fresh content across a range of local, regional and global staff
- Source and share inspiring stories while looking for new ways and channels to distribute content
- Partner with Senior Managers to implement communications campaigns in line with the business strategy
- Solid experience in an internal/employee communications role with a good track record of developing, managing and delivering communications programmes
- Strong experience with a variety of the latest print and digital channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work closely and confidently with senior stakeholders and help them deliver their communications strategy
- A creative thinker and problem solver who enjoys working on multiple projects at a time