circa £50,000-65,000 d.o.e.
about 2 years ago
Our client, a leading utilities organization is looking for an Employee Communications Manager to join their internal communications team in Warwick. This is a great opportunity for an established IC professional to develop and implement an integrated employee communications approach and create an informed and engaged workforce.
- Develop, implement and measure the employee communications plans for the UK corporate functions in line with the company’s values and vision
- Produce, edit and oversee all communications content across a range of print and digital channels
- Oversee the implementation of campaigns activities, planning and prioritising communications accordingly.
- Work closely with stakeholders and key business contacts to help them form a well-defined and focused communications outcome
- Established experience in internal communications within a large complex organization
- Proven track record of delivering and implementing communications strategies, plans and campaigns to a diverse workforce
- Strong communications skills, supporting and advising senior executives and running leadership events
- Solid knowledge of a range of print and digital IC channels as well as creating content for companywide campaigns and programmes
- Experience of managing crisis communications procedures