Our client, a leading utilities organization is looking for an Employee Communications Manager to join their internal communications team in Warwick. This is a great opportunity for an established IC professional to develop and implement an integrated employee communications approach and create an informed and engaged workforce.
- Develop, implement and measure the employee communications plans for the UK corporate functions in line with the company’s values and vision
- Produce, edit and oversee all communications content across a range of print and digital channels
- Oversee the implementation of campaigns activities, planning and prioritising communications accordingly.
- Work closely with stakeholders and key business contacts to help them form a well-defined and focused communications outcome
- Established experience in internal communications within a large complex organization
- Proven track record of delivering and implementing communications strategies, plans and campaigns to a diverse workforce
- Strong communications skills, supporting and advising senior executives and running leadership events
- Solid knowledge of a range of print and digital IC channels as well as creating content for companywide campaigns and programmes
- Experience of managing crisis communications procedures
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.