2 months ago
My client is looking for an innovative and dynamic EMEA Marketing Director to create, plan and deliver an effective strategy to grow category in the FMCG sector. The ideal candidate will drive and deliver innovation, financial & market share and brand strategy. This is an exciting time for the organisation and an opportunity to innovate and grow leading household brands.
Leading a team of brand managers and working with wider EMEA marketing team, this role will drive penetration and consumption across a broad and key region for the organisation.
- Responsible for EMEA regional marketing strategy, brand development and innovation
- Development of brand strategy reviews – aligned to global and EMEA priorities
- Set brand KPIs and monitor progress
- Work closely with R&D to develop long term strategy and growth
- Engage and inspire key stakeholders in the vision and plans for the brands, ensuring local activation is on strategy and in-line with brand guidelines
- Must be marketing leader with a track record of growth and impact, preferably in FMCG sector
- Significant experience in multi-national organisation
- Proven track record in brand and strategic development
- Collaborative approach with strong influencing skills
- Previous experience developing and implementing marketing standards and process
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent team leadership