£55,000 - £65,000 plus bonus
6 months ago
eCommerce Manager - Scale up opportunity - Luxury eCommerce Brand
- Newly created to grow eCommerce
- London Head Office
- Global Role
The eCommerce Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the online sales strategy through all eCommerce channels, surprising online visitors with innovative and original web solutions. Reporting to the CMO, this is a unique opportunity to join a high-growth and successful global brand embarking on its next phase of growth.
- Deliver plans that will drive traffic, consumer engagement, conversion and retention based on customer insights and customer behaviour.
- Use the whole range of online tooling to drive sales, including email marketing, paid searches, website set-up and keyword searches.
- Create a unique customer journey and innovative brand-building route to market.
- Develop and implement CRM strategy.
- Plan and generate all digital communication campaigns and brief relevant teams, agencies and web designers.
- Contribute to the 5 years and annual brand planning process, developing and implementing e-commerce and e-communications strategy.
- Set performance benchmarks for all digital activity, analysing and reporting results
- Plan, manage and analyse digital spend, investing in high impact digital activities with proven ROI (PPC, SEO, Affiliate Marketing).
- Evaluate and benchmark with other lifestyle luxury brands to ensure best in class strategies for on-going website improvement are deployed.
- Successful candidates will be customer-obsessed, with extensive experience leading e-commerce and digital marketing in a high-growth environment, ideally in the Luxury or Lifestyle sector.
- Previous experience in growing eCommerce for a start-up/scale-up environment would be advantageous.
- Passion for new digital technologies and eCommerce functionality
- Excellent knowledge in using PC, display advertising and google analytics to drive acquisition.
- Proven experience in managing an e-commerce business through consistency and disciplined execution.
- Database and CRM tools and management.
- Digital background with previous work on website development, including technical frame, hosting, interfaces and basic HTML coding.
- Creative approach to ensure information is more interactive and accessible
- Proven ability in developing e-commerce strategies and e-communication plans
- Excellent skills in CMS systems, Online marketing tools, CRM systems, ERP systems.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience of working with external agencies.
- Commercial mindset with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet targets and multitask.
- High attention to detail, methodical approach and resourceful.