9 months ago
Exciting new role for a Corporate Communications Director within the FMCG industry. The role is responsible for enhancing and building the reputation of the business both internally and externally. You will also lead on developing and implementing a new, dynamic, cohesive and inspiring global culture within the business.
- You will be supporting the corporate affairs agenda on external and internal communications strategies, working closely with the internal teams and PR agencies.
- Build and maintain solid relationships (internally & externally).
- Work closely with the C-suite - acting as a trusted communications advisor and responsible for executive profiling.
- Develop and deliver a culture change programme.
- You will work with and support the regional MDs with their communications strategies ensuring messaging is aligned and on brand.
- Responsible for building the corporate narrative and brand, including social media and website.
- Be the main point of contact for crisis/issues communications, prior experience is essential.
- Work with and support the wider communications team, ensuring they are not just UK focussed and thinking globally.
- Proven ability to lead on internal communications and deliver a culture change programme.
- Prior experience in external communications, including crisis/issues, executive profiling and managing PR agencies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Background in FMCG is highly desirable.