Reporting into the CEO, this role will lead all communications and public affairs for the French region for this well-recognised, global brand. As a member of the Executive Committee and leader on all communications, they will be responsible for establishing a strategy to position the business as a leading innovator within their sector.
The core responsibilities will include:
- Developing the communications and public affairs strategy in alignment with business objectives and the global communications positioning.
- Establishing initiatives to reposition this well-known business to business brand across the region with key stakeholder groups.
- Coaching and training business leaders in external communications and media relations activities.
- Ensuring the development of engaging employee communications initiatives in support of business transformation.
- Managing a team of 12 communications specialists.
- A strong background in leading a similar function as custodian of the brand image and reputation of a business.
- Experience of developing communications and public affairs strategies in support of business and image repositioning or transformation.
- A deep understanding of the French media relations and public affairs landscape.
- Proven success in developing innovative and engaging employee communications initiatives.
- Experience within a business to business environment is key, ideally within a similarly global, matrix-organised business.
- Fluent French and English language skills are essential.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.