about 1 year ago
Reporting into the CEO, this role will lead all communications and public affairs for the French region for this well-recognised, global brand. As a member of the Executive Committee and leader on all communications, they will be responsible for establishing a strategy to position the business as a leading innovator within their sector.
The core responsibilities will include:
- Developing the communications and public affairs strategy in alignment with business objectives and the global communications positioning.
- Establishing initiatives to reposition this well-known business to business brand across the region with key stakeholder groups.
- Coaching and training business leaders in external communications and media relations activities.
- Ensuring the development of engaging employee communications initiatives in support of business transformation.
- Managing a team of 12 communications specialists.
- A strong background in leading a similar function as custodian of the brand image and reputation of a business.
- Experience of developing communications and public affairs strategies in support of business and image repositioning or transformation.
- A deep understanding of the French media relations and public affairs landscape.
- Proven success in developing innovative and engaging employee communications initiatives.
- Experience within a business to business environment is key, ideally within a similarly global, matrix-organised business.
- Fluent French and English language skills are essential.