Ruben van den Boer
10 months ago
Our client is a F500 multinational FMCG company.
Managing a small team, the Director External Affairs will be responsible to develop and manage plans and strategies for external stakeholder engagement in order to provide political grounds to influence the decision makers, enhance public standing and generate positive coverage for the organization.
- 10+ years’ experience in External Affairs, including Public Affairs, Public Relations and Corporate Communications.
- A proven track record in Public / Government Affairs in Hong Kong.
- Charismatic leadership and structural team management skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, analytical skills and planning ability.
- Experience in dealing with the media and scientific institutions would be a pre.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese.