Our client is a F500 multinational FMCG company.
Managing a small team, the Director External Affairs will be responsible to develop and manage plans and strategies for external stakeholder engagement in order to provide political grounds to influence the decision makers, enhance public standing and generate positive coverage for the organization.
- 10+ years’ experience in External Affairs, including Public Affairs, Public Relations and Corporate Communications.
- A proven track record in Public / Government Affairs in Hong Kong.
- Charismatic leadership and structural team management skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, analytical skills and planning ability.
- Experience in dealing with the media and scientific institutions would be a pre.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.