over 1 year ago
An excellent Direct Marketing Consultant role has come available in Stratford upon Avon.
Our client is a well-recognised brand with their head office based in Stratford upon Avon. They are looking for an experienced direct marketing professional with excellent experience in email and print mail campaign management. The core responsibility is to manage marketing campaigns to existing clients and customers to upsell and cross-sell products so a sound knowledge of supporting a sales function through direct marketing is necessary. The role is highly analytical using ‘test & learn’ methods.
- To project manage the end to end direct marketing campaign process across channels including direct mail, email and outbound calling ensuring it is aligned to business objectives and capacity. Identify and mitigate risks and issues to deliver the planned activity on time, to target, on budget and to quality and regulatory standards.
- Work closely with colleagues to plan campaign analysis, interpret these results and deliver recommendations on campaign enhancements. Report to key stakeholders and marketing colleagues on marketing effectiveness to share results and learnings.
- To monitor, deliver and evaluate the plan for data collection. Engage with key stake-holders across the business to collect relevant, compliant data for current and future use
- Work closely with third party suppliers ensuring they deliver on time, to agreed standards and to budget. Support the Customer Communications Manager to conduct regular supplier reviews to ensure maximum return on investment is achieved.
- Deliver short term / one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager.
- Significant experience of successful end to end delivery and implementation direct marketing campaigns
- Experience of implementing and working with a CRM system in a multi-channel environment.
- Experience of managing prospect mailings and third party data to drive new business activity using propensity models to aid targeting and maximising ROI
- Experience of email marketing