£40,000 - £46,000
4 months ago
This is a chance to build your career in an organisation that matters to millions.
It’s vital for our client to maintain a sharp commercial edge. Join them as a Digital Optimisation Analyst, and you’ll be part of a Commercial team that drives profitability across everything within the business. Generating income is important, but it’s also vital to create positive customer experiences. The successful applicant will be tasked with helping them to get that balance right – not least so we can continue investing in our world- lass environment. With expansion in the pipeline, this is an exciting time for the right person to get on board.
As well as competitive salaries, they’re committed to providing a whole host of great benefits that make this an even more rewarding place to work. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, access to private health insurance and, in IT, flexible working. They actively try to create part-time opportunities and use remote technologies to enable people to work from home. They also have a range of initiatives designed to help people in our surrounding communities get to and from work cost-effectively and sustainably, from free travel on local buses through to subsidised rail fares. Not only that, when you get here, they’ll nurture your skills and do all they can to help you reach your full potential.
Your Role Will Involve
- Developing Dashboards and KPIs for the main website and all sub-domains to provide a regular view on site activity reporting against scorecard, new initiatives, successes, failures, etc.
- Supporting ad-hoc deep dive analysis and data consolidation projects to improve multichannel visibility and understanding (especially Mobile).
- Implementing and maintaining tagging solutions across the Adobe and Google Analytics implementations and 3rd party tags via our Tag management solutions. Support regular analytics audits to ensure data accuracy.
- Co-ordinating Campaign tracking activities for all Digital, Above-the-line and CRM promotions across the business. Produce regular campaign dashboards and participate in end of Campaign evaluation reports.
- Identifying and creating segments based on existing and new personas to critically evaluate how they interact with different site functionality. Supporting the creation of a Single Customer View - working with CRM and Marketing colleagues to integrate records and segments from various databases.
- Supporting an extensive testing and personalisation program across all the organisations digital properties.
They’re Looking For People Who Have
- Been educated to degree standard or equivalent preferably in an analytical/commercial subject
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence business stakeholders through well-reasoned insight
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; highly numerate and have excellent attention to detail
- Clear, demonstrable excitement about working in the digital marketing sector
- Experience using Adobe or Google analytics