A fantastic role for a digital marketing specialist with Pardot experience.
Our client is a major B2B technology business with operations all over the world. They have a new role in their central marketing team, supporting the digital marketing activities of 5 different business units. You need to be an adept user of Pardot CRM or similar systems and managing the .com asset portfolio.
- Working with Corporate and BU stakeholders in planning and executing digital campaigns
- Ensuring all digital marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Overseeing digital marketing activity from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness
- Reporting campaign results to stakeholders and explaining variances
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Digital Marketing Director
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations
- Creating surveys and other data collection methods in cooperation with stakeholders and aid in the interpretation and dissemination of results
- Supporting the Web Development Manager in uploading content across our websites and portals.
- Supporting the Digital Content Manager in:
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience running Pardot campaigns or as a Pardot admin
- Educated to degree level with excellent oral and written command of English
- Background in marketing communications and/or campaign management
- Demonstrable knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Demonstrable experience of using CMS to update websites. WordPress experience preferred.
- Experience in running marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Good technical ability and marketing platform experience.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to deliver to demanding deadlines
- Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage.
- Enthusiastic team player who can also work on own initiative
If you think you have what it takes, then apply today.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.