almost 2 years ago
A fantastic role for a digital marketing specialist with Pardot experience.
Our client is a major B2B technology business with operations all over the world. They have a new role in their central marketing team, supporting the digital marketing activities of 5 different business units. You need to be an adept user of Pardot CRM or similar systems and managing the .com asset portfolio.
- Working with Corporate and BU stakeholders in planning and executing digital campaigns
- Ensuring all digital marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Overseeing digital marketing activity from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness
- Reporting campaign results to stakeholders and explaining variances
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Digital Marketing Director
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations
- Creating surveys and other data collection methods in cooperation with stakeholders and aid in the interpretation and dissemination of results
- Supporting the Web Development Manager in uploading content across our websites and portals.
- Supporting the Digital Content Manager in:
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience running Pardot campaigns or as a Pardot admin
- Educated to degree level with excellent oral and written command of English
- Background in marketing communications and/or campaign management
- Demonstrable knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Demonstrable experience of using CMS to update websites. WordPress experience preferred.
- Experience in running marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Good technical ability and marketing platform experience.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to deliver to demanding deadlines
- Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage.
- Enthusiastic team player who can also work on own initiative
If you think you have what it takes, then apply today.