Digital Performance Marketing Executive
VMA are currently working with a large organisation based in West London
As a Digital Performance Marketing Executive, your role will be working to increase the ROI and quality of the marketing activities.
Your role will involve:
- Management of performance marketing (PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Paid Social, Display) for Heathrow’s e-commerce channels to ensure revenue and Return On Investment targets are met
- Driving detailed analysis, insight, and reporting of e-commerce and performance marketing activity and metrics to support the growth of Heathrow’s e-commerce channels
- To drive conversion rate optimisation to grow revenue of Heathrow’s e-commerce channels and maximize the return on investment on Heathrow’s performance marking activity
- The project management of transactional website changes to grow revenue and improve customer service including landing pages to deliver marketing campaigns
They are looking for people who have:
- Been educated to degree standard in appropriate discipline and significant experience in an e-commerce and digital marketing role
- A broad knowledge of e-commerce and digital marketing
- The ability to drive revenue and commercial performance
- Strategic thinking and able to measure performance against agreed targets
Join them, and you’ll have everything you need to shine and explore the countless career destinations that are available here.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.