£60,000 to £70,000
about 1 year ago
Digital Marketing Manager - SAAS Technology
£60,000 to £70,000
My client is a proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. Trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses and others worldwide to launch, sell and fulfil the entire customer journey.
As our digital chief you will be meticulous in your project planning and coordination of programs to ensure we hit deadlines. You are obsessive about drilling into the data and translating your analysis into action plans for improvement. Your drive to achieve outstanding results means you are looking to build on your many accomplishments and push the boundaries. You know how to use your resources wisely and take on the challenge of creating innovative ways to improve performance. In a fast moving environment, you will be ready to adapt to changing business needs and enjoy the challenge of acting on new campaign quickly.
- Orchestrate the end to end digital marketing journey for prospects across our digital channels. Audit current processes and identify gaps for ongoing strategy.
- Set up and management of our paid digital demand generation investments across PPC, Paid Social, Display.
- Full responsibility for managing website effectiveness (within HubSpot) and ownership of setting up new workflows and integrations for a new Account Based Marketing platform.
- Work with our content marketing leader to perfect SEO results and plan clear follow-on journeys for new search visitors.
- Drive effective engagement and demand generation within our website across different stages of the buyer journey, setting up personalisation and automated workflows to ensure we are moving prospects forward in their interest.
- Analyse data to provide ongoing insights on how to make improvements and target new segments.
- Compile reports that track ROI of our digital marketing program through the sales cycle in Salesforce.
- Work closely with the business development team, marketing team and sales teams to turnaround impactful demand generation campaigns.
Knowledge & Skills:
- A minimum of 7 years of agency or client-based experience with proven success in delivering integrated digital campaigns across a broad range of media and channels (e.g. email, paid advertising and social media).
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team collaborator, able to draw together and lead external/internal colleagues to fulfil program objectives.
- Deep knowledge enterprise campaign platforms preferably HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Experience of deploying digital channels to target/re-target strategic accounts on an individual or group ABM level.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Mature reporting experience, monitoring critical digital marketing KPIs and creating dashboards for campaign tracking and pipeline reporting.
- Expert level capabilities with SEO, SEM, PPC, Email, Paid Media and Social.