£38,000 - £43,000
9 months ago
Working with a sustainable charitable organisation based in central London, doing amazing things for future generations to come!
Looking for a passionate global Digital Marketing Manager salary up to £43,000 with great bens and some travel available.
Sitting in the global HQ you are the go to for all things digital.
Your stakeholder groups vary from local government, large FMCG giants such as Tesco / Wholefoods, to fisheries! This is a rare chance to join such a culturally diverse, value driven and interesting organisation.
Internally, you would be liaising with everyone form sales to scientists across the world.
Brand, Google Ads, Facebook business, social media, AB testing, POS, partnership marketing, customer segmentation, optimisation, UX, are all on offer though the role is there to be moulded into your own.
You would probably get to do a larger portion of organic, social media marketing than paid.
There have been a number of new joiners so this is an exciting time to be looking at them.
Experience we're looking for?
- Someone either from a commercial or charity background
- Ideally someone who understands FMCG or complex matrix organisations
- Someone who wants to work on a global scale
- Someone who feels comfortable localising regional campaigns.
- Be a part of a growing comms and marketing team with clear goals and values.
- If you have experience using Hootsuite, Oceana, Talkhealth, SB testing, Torchbox these would be help.