£40,000 - £50,000
about 2 years ago
Salary: £40k - £50k
Location: London, West End
A fast growing Serviced Office organisation are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their dynamic Marketing & Communications team based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK, with a real appetite provide an explosive combination of innovative and performance based marketing.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to run digital marketing activities across a range of channels. With a focus on SEO, analytics and email, you will be an experienced marketer who will put forward new ideas and drive projects through to completion. This varied role covers all elements of digital marketing from planning to execution.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies focused on lead generation across a range of channels.
- Track and analyse website analytics, reporting on a monthly basis
- Develop keyword and link-building strategies, continually measure performance, research and optimise
- Work with wider marketing and digital team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented across all platforms (website, social, video)
- Target audience and grow our email database and its effective segmentation
- Track, report on and analyse email marketing activity and recommendations for improvement
- Overall responsibility for website content and ensuring website is up to date
- Actively research opportunities new channels and platforms to increase digital reach (e.g. partnerships and affiliates)
- Good understanding of all aspects of digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing tools across website analytics, content management systems, email and marketing automation and ad serving platforms
- Digital marketing planning and execution across a range of channels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Agency / creative management