£45,000 - £50,000
about 1 year ago
Our client, a chartered professional body, is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their busy Central London based team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will develop, own and lead a best in class digital marketing strategy for the business. This role is required to support our client’s ambition to become a more digitally and commercially focused organisation. This experienced digital leader will also be responsible for building and developing a team of Senior Marketing Executives who will execute the marketing strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation during a time of change and development where you will really be able to make your mark.
- Develop digital marketing strategy for the in close partnership with the Head Of Marketing
- Develop, own and lead best in class user experience (UX) across the website – specifically tailoring for multiple devices – continually review and refine the information architecture (IA)A and overall UX to ensure optimal performance
- Deliver simplified and personalised journeys that are intuitive – develop less than 3 click approach to all journeys
- Develop, own and lead governance and renewal schedule for website content
- Own and manage all 3rd party digital marketing tools
- Plan and manage the execution of all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain the organisation’s social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Leadership and development of Senior Executive Marketing team/team performance
- Proven experience developing the end to end strategy and system of governance for an organisations corporate website
- Proven experience improving online user journeys of an organisation’s corporate website
- Proven experience being accountable for the information architecture of an organisation’s corporate website
- Experience leading a senior digital marketing function (including team development and performance management)
- Experience and proven, successful results of leading and managing ongoing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns and supporting a senior marketing team to devise digital campaigns that target, engage, inform and motivate B2B and B2C audiences
- Strong influencing skills and ability to challenge effectively, at all levels
- Analytical skills, data-driven thinking
- Strong people management skills and a demonstrated professional interest in being a line manager, leader, role model and coaching others
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.