£35,000 - £40,000
11 months ago
Have you ever wanted to work for a Royal Institution? Here is your opportunity to influence such a charitable cause by working as their Digital Marketing Manager (12 month FTC). The ideal candidate will come from the Heritage/Arts or Museums backgrounds.
The post-holder leads the marketing activity to acquire, engage and retain digital visitors in support of the organisation's Three-Year Plan and audience targets. They oversee creative content across all online channels managed by the Marketing section, in particular for social media platforms and the Visit section of the website. The post-holder leads the collection and management of digital-marketing data and uses insights to devise imaginative marketing plans for use across e-communications, social media and online advertising to optimise ROI for digital spend.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- To devise and manage the overall content marketing plan
- To oversee the production of all web content
- To manage the central data collection into the e-mail marketing system
- To develop e-communications functionality in line with best practice to deliver triggered e-mails, improve conversion metrics, tracking through the customer journey, and to evaluate ROI
- To brief, research and evaluate digital advertising proposals from the media-buying agency against latest trends and reports, testing as required to ensure best response rates and value campaigns.
Person Specification for the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Educated to degree level, preferably with a digital marketing qualification
- Successful track record of managing content strategies, e-mail marketing, PPC campaigns, online display advertising and CRM
- A flair for composing compelling content and the ability to write for the digital environment
- Extremely high standards of copywriting, editing and attention to detail
- An analytical approach to gaining customer insight from a range of data sources
- In-depth knowledge of and interest in social media platforms and marketing
- Proven experience of managing supplier relationships
- Proven experience of working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing staff, and supportive approach to colleagues
- Proficient digital-asset production skills, e.g. use of Flash, Photoshop, video-editing software -Comfortable in setting up, analysing, testing, and optimising digital marketing campaigns in order to drive campaign performance
- Desirable – Heritage sector/Museums/Arts background