£180 per day
4 months ago
The Digital Marketing team is in charge of delivering all online services for the business, regional websites, email campaigns and social media. The successful candidate will play a hands-on role to ensure the efficient, timely and cost-effective delivery of all aspects of our client’s online presence from their web strategy through to email marketing campaigns and social media presence. Key to success will be the development of positive, constructive and flexible relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
· Upload and edit of website content as briefed by internal stakeholders ensuring it is appropriately optimized across all devices and follows best practice.
· Manage large work volumes by liaising with key clients on timescales, progress, sign off and deploying the changes live on all websites.
· Managing the web calendar so all Business-As-Usual activity is logged for audit purposes and that the Digital Marketing Manager and key clients are informed of all activity in progress.
· Manage all Business-As-Usual requests sent to the digital marketing team and implementing them accordingly.
· Input into email designs to support online communications.
· Operational delivery of outbound email communications, with an understanding of marketing automation & technologies.
· Using either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics production of analytical data for online campaigns, tracking of usage and production of usage reports for company s sites and microsites.
· Analysis of email marketing related data and using that information to enhance our e-communication strategy. Distribution of thought leadership, news and foundation activity on our website and social channels
· Supporting manager and Digital Marketing Team on any ad-hoc projects and campaigns as required.
· Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to produce research reports into latest Digital trends and competitor analysis Managing Social Media feeds.
· Experience of managing large-scale updating of corporate websites, both updating content personally and liaising with key internal clients on sign off and deployment of changes.
· A high level of literacy and excellent attention to detail.
· Working knowledge of using HTML, CSS and AMPscript.
· Working knowledge of a content management system; knowledge of WordPress an advantage.
· Experienced in email marketing best practices, creating email campaigns and analysing data from email campaigns; knowledge of Marketing Cloud an advantage.
· Experience of working within financial services an advantage.
· Understanding of either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
Additional knowledge and skills, experience and training not captured above:
· Able to multi-task and balance competing priorities.
· Highly organised and structured approach to planning and executing tasks.
· A team player willing to get involved in all aspects of the business.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Highly computer literate.
· High attention to detail.
Working with the regional and wholesale and institutional functions globally and Central Marketing department to ensure that briefs are received on time and updates are managed, signed off and deployed live.
Working with external vendors such as Digital agency, on an ad-hoc basis ensuring tasks and deliverables are completed accurately and within a timely manner.