about 1 month ago
A leading British-based intellectual property business investing in technology and start-up companies is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive. The role reports into the Director of Communications and is a key position in the communications team, focussed on planning and creating content to help promote the Group. The successful candidate will create and publish supporting content in several formats (social media content, reports, case studies, graphics, web content, video, email newsletter, intranet, blogs, vlogs, webinars etc.) and be the go-to person for best marketing and digital practice.
- Keeping the company’s website updated
- Managing the intranet and creating content for it, ensuring that it covers/reaches/resonates with staff in 3 geographies
- Managing the external newsletter
- Ensure brand guidelines are up to date
- Working closely with external agencies
- Assisting with the Group’s Annual Report
- Creating marketing content for the Group and its business units as
- Creating content for City-facing events (invitations & other materials)
- Ad hoc support to the Director of Communications when required
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to interact at all levels
- Hands on experience of producing a variety of types of content including social media content, video and graphics.
- Confident self-starter with ability to communicate complex/scientific terms in ‘layman’s terms’
- Collaborative team-player who is flexible, can multi-task and supports colleagues effectively
- Calm under pressure with an ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of social media platforms, website content management systems, online CRM databases.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Interact intranet
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Mailchimp.