A high-performing education business is looking for a dynamic, driven and experienced digital native to join its growing team. It would suit an experienced digital marketing executive with an understanding of the higher education industry and a working knowledge of content management systems, UX and UI.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics [Social Media / Website / Affiliate Channels]
- Planning, content creation and monitoring of social media channels
- Produce monthly blogs
- Working with the Paid Media Manager and Head of Marketing, plan, create content and implement digital advertising campaigns
- Plan, create and deliver email marketing communications to various customer groups [B2B and B2C]
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools producing actionable outcomes
- Produce persuasive content and working with a designer create materials that are used both online and offline [i.e. Brochure]
- Work across divisions to identify value propositions from each brand that inform the corporate social media and blog strategy
- Be the main point of contact for our client’s brands providing professional marketing support and advice to internal colleagues.
- Undertake any other responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post which may be required from time to time require.
- 2-4 years previous experience of working in a marketing role
- Experience in producing marketing offline and online collateral
- Experience in creating content
- Experience of digital marketing and website management
- An understanding of the key principles of successful marketing concepts
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle a range of competing demands
- Able to build relationships and work across teams
- Able to work collaboratively and on own initiative; and
- Able to prioritise and respond effectively to new challenges at short notice
- Highly organised with a positive, ‘can-do’ approach to work
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Committed to producing the work of the highest standard and to deadlines, and resilience and tenacity
- Experience using Mailchimp or other email marketing systems; and
- Evidence of using metrics to guide marketing activity
- Excellent IT skills including PowerPoint and Excel
- Educated to degree level
- Knowledge of the education sector
- Knowledge of content management systems, UX and UI.
- A professional marketing qualification
DBS check will be required for the successful candidate
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Belgium and Paris, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.