A global engineering and design firm is looking for an experienced Internal Communications Specialist to help drive a global digital transformation programme on a 12 month FTC. This is a great opportunity to work for a very collaborative and dynamic company.
Reporting to the Global Communications Lead and working closely with the Digital Transformation Programme team you will play an integral part in helping the company drive action and understanding to embrace the digital transformation programme across the firm.
- To develop a global internal communications plan for the digital transformation programme
- To provide best-practice communications advice and expertise to a wide and diverse group of stakeholders around the world
- To manage a global digital transformation programme communications calendar and schedule events around the world for global programme leaders to host talks, events and stakeholder engagement activity
Experience and skillset required
- Experience of defining and creating internal communications for large scale transformation / innovation global programmes
- Experience in providing communications advice across international locations
- Strong and impactful stakeholder management skills. The ability to quickly make connections, build relationships and work collaboratively
- Able to translate complex programme language into simple clear communications, using digital terminology where applicable
- Experience in digital transformation would be a bonus
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.