about 1 year ago
A leading international professional services organisation is looking for a talented Digital Executive to join their online team and play a crucial role in supporting the development and distribution of content across their digital channels.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of online and social platforms, a solid grasp of brand and a confident approach to stakeholder management. Strong, effective communications skills are a pre-requisite, as is the ability to build solid working relationships across the firm to uphold the team’s position in the online space.
Reporting to the Content Manager, the successful candidate will work across multiple internal stakeholders: business leaders, marketing managers and client teams, as well as with appointed external agencies.
- Supporting the editing and creation of pages within the firm’s Content Management System (Sitecore)
- Supporting the Content Manager in working with internal stakeholders to create a content calendar for updates for the Industry and Service pages, the homepage and ensuring that content is regularly updated and refreshed
- Utilising Google Analytics to provide stakeholders with both regular and ad-hoc updates on the performance of their content and make recommendations for improvements based on your insights
- Sourcing visual content including imagery and video for use on the website, social channels and internal communications platforms
- Working with the Web Manager to help deliver functional improvements to website
- Supporting the Social Media Manager on the approval of content for sharing across core social channels
- Monitoring social media communities; responding to and flagging comments and questions
- Reporting on the performance of posts and small social campaigns
- Manage the firm’s video platform and staff across the business in the hosting and sharing of video content
- Supporting the collective Online team in the delivery of global campaigns
- Becoming an expert in using the firm’s digital platforms including Sitecore (CMS), Hootsuite and reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Google Data Studios
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience or demonstrable desire to learn the use of digital tools including Content Management Systems and social platforms
- Use of Google Analytics (or similar) for providing performance reports
- Attention to detail, spelling and grammar and a desire to challenge the status quo
- Understanding of the importance of digital channels and how they can be utilised for communications
- Highly motivated and willing to take on new challenges
- Strong communication, writing and organisational skills
- Effective team-builder with an ability to make connections, build relationships and work collaboratively
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities and work under pressure.
- Efficient and friendly approach
- Confident working with stakeholders, colleagues and suppliers, offering direction and support as guided by the requirements of the wider team