Salary: £35 – 45k
Location: Central London
A creative, design lead and forward thinking organisation are seeking an experienced Digital Designer to join their fast growing Creative & Marketing team based in Central London. Reporting to the head of Creative you will be responsible for executing creative briefs in order to enhance the organisations digital presence and produce high spec collateral that represents the brand.
- An excellent understanding of all digital channels is required and you will have a demonstrable portfolio to display your experience in this area.
- You will have the ability to design and build HTML coded emails and online content which are fully responsive and optimized.
- You will work closely with the Offline Designer, liaising between print and digital artwork to produce exceptional collateral.
- Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Proficient in After Effects and Premier Pro.
- Proven UX/UI Design ability.
- Exposure to other web design languages such as CSS3 and HTML5 preferable.
- Video production and content creation skills preferable but not essential.
- Understanding of responsive web development with mobiles and tablets in mind.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.