£55,000 - £65,000
almost 3 years ago
The Digital Communications team was formed last year to manage the rebrand of the website which was launched in February this year.
The team now manages the ongoing development of the website and has the remit to expand the content platform for the website and other communication elements. The members of the team work closely with many other teams globally – from the UK team creating content for clients globally to the local teams servicing clients, as well as Technology, Legal and Fund Operations.
This is a great opportunity to join a “start-up” effort within an established firm.
Our client is a global investment management firm with a 25+ year track record of adding significant value for its clients. The investment philosophy is built upon the principles of fundamental, long-term and contrarian thinking. Today the firm manages c. $30 billion and employs nearly 400 people in multiple global locations.
The role offers the opportunity to have a direct and important impact on the development of the brand – to make our brand, products and content resonate with people. The person would be based in the London office, but may be asked to work in our Wimbledon office at least one day a week where our technology team is based.
- Digital content production for the needs of our target market globally
- All website content and copy working with BA on web development
- Content for videos, infographics and other digital assets as required
- Articles as required Producing new content for the site
- Working closely with the knowledge and content team (in London) that produces internal content for client managers and commentaries for our clients
- Digital content distribution – strategy and implementation across relevant digital platforms including social media
Other tasks as required including:
- Assisting with inputting content in our content management system
- Analytics, SEO and other means to refine our understanding of clients’ usage and needs
- Ad-hoc projects to keep pushing innovative solutions
- Team development efforts – participating in the effective organisation and development of the team in particular to keep improving the expertise and innovative ability of the team.
- Excellent writing, editing and communications skills
- Very strong research, analytical and innovative abilities
- Great time management, discipline and reliability
- A good understanding of digital communications including SEO and analytics to distribute our content effectively
- Adaptability, eye for details and empathy to understand/meet clients’ needs and interact with various stakeholders in the firm.
- Attitude is key – self-motivated and resilient team player able to learn and thrive in an unstructured environment.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Excellent academic performance in any field
- Financial background not necessary, but an interest for investing and finance would be required
- 5+ years’ writing experience
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.