Our client is a leading financial institution and they are looking for a new Digital Content Executive to join their marketing and communications function either in Central London or Milton Keynes. This is a great role for an internal communications specialist with a passion for content to join a high performing team, plan and manage all content across a high-profile range of channels.
- Work closely with the Channels and Content Manager to develop, plan and manage all content for a variety of IC channels
- Partner with different business areas to develop their expertise and support them with their IC activities
- Act as an internal journalist seeking out content and stories with the business to create timely and engaging content
- Maintain quality and compliance standards through managing key channels and developing first class communications
- Solid experience in internal communications including having worked on a high profile corporate website/intranet
- Good track record of effectively using a range of IC social media and managing content creation and deployment across a range of channels
- Excellent writing and editing skills within a corporate environment
- Knowledge of digital communications best practice, technical requirement and processes
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.