Membership organisation is looking for a Digital Communications expert to join their team leading the digital content strategy and plan and managing a small team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Devise digital comment that will engage stakeholders.
- Repurpose content for digital channels.
- Put in place a calendar of content across all digital channels – multiple websites, social media and mobile app.
- Introduce analytics to ensure measurement and continuous improvement that will better engage.
- Expert knowledge on developing trends and ensuring digital channels are fit for purpose.
- Liaise with wider business to develop content, coach, train where necessary and ensure integrated approach.
- Develop adverting and revenue streams where appropriate.
Ideal candidate will be used to working in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements from multiple stakeholders so would suit an agency consultant looking to go in-house.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.