£35,000 - £40,000
8 months ago
Membership organisation is looking for a Digital Communications expert to join their team leading the digital content strategy and plan and managing a small team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Devise digital comment that will engage stakeholders.
- Repurpose content for digital channels.
- Put in place a calendar of content across all digital channels – multiple websites, social media and mobile app.
- Introduce analytics to ensure measurement and continuous improvement that will better engage.
- Expert knowledge on developing trends and ensuring digital channels are fit for purpose.
- Liaise with wider business to develop content, coach, train where necessary and ensure integrated approach.
- Develop adverting and revenue streams where appropriate.
Ideal candidate will be used to working in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements from multiple stakeholders so would suit an agency consultant looking to go in-house.