£40,000 - £50,000
5 months ago
A UK based Specialist Asset Manager is seeking an experienced Digital Associate to manage their email marketing and communication campaigns. As part of a small, collaborative and highly ambitious team based in the City of London, you will assist the Head of Digital with updates to the external website and portal.
- Run numerous email campaigns largely to clients sometimes to prospects, and also internally
- Use Campaignmaster to produce email templates and managing the distribution lists, providing stakeholders with analytics and understanding how to manage bounces etc.
- Use SharePoint to update Intranet, managing news updates, changes to existing sites and building registration forms
- Update external website, making small content changes, keeping the news area updated and managing the bio section, which includes the creation and management of “our people” photo library
- Manage the video content, embedding into the intranet and internet, and sometimes editing video content within Qumu (cloud based solution)
- Help to bring production of marketing collateral inhouse, including the production of small adverts and whitepapers using InDesign
- Previous experience gained within a Digital role
- Experience of working in financial services – regulated environment
- Technical skills
- Campaignmaster or other similar email marketing tool
- Office Suite
- CMS systems – they use SharePoint and Sitecore but can provide specific training
- Understanding of html for email marketing
- A knowledge of Photoshop to produce engaging imagery for news etc.
- Team player but with the ability to work by themselves, collaborative, self-starter
- Ability to juggle workload to meet deadlines, prioritise workload
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels