A fast growing Serviced Office organisation is seeking a Digital & CRM Marketing Executive to join their dynamic Marketing & Communications team based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of themost creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK, with a real appetite provide an explosive combination of innovative and performance based marketing.
As Digital & CRM Executive you will support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager across all digital channels and manage the day-to-day management of CRM as well as helping to develop and implement digital strategies.
The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of email platforms and digital marketing techniques (i.e. advertising, PPC, SEO, social media and ECRM) and be eager to learn.
- Own and manage the execution of all CRM activity on a daily basis
- Implement CRM strategies across the company
- Manage the build, scheduling and send of all customer email activities
- Work with Senior Digital Marketing Manager to develop testing strategies
- Co-ordinate with all members of the creative and marketing team to ensure the digital team have relevant content and assets for the creation of digital campaigns
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in delivering digital marketing activities across PPC, SEO and display channels
- Manage website through accurate and timely content changes
- Create landing pages to support SEO, PPC, email and event campaigns
- Assist in development of new campaign assets (keywords, ads, site links, campaign builds)
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry
- Working knowledge of website content management systems (Drupal), etc.
- Knowledge of email solutions providers
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- A good understanding of key digital performance metrics (impressions, CTR, CPC, CPA, conversion, etc.)
- A good understanding of key digital marketing disciplines e.g. SEO, PPC, remarketing, social media, etc and how these can be used to drive demand and conversion
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation
- Experience of Pardot and Salesforce highly desirable but not essential
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.