£30,000 - £35,000
almost 2 years ago
A fast growing Serviced Office organisation is seeking a Digital & CRM Marketing Executive to join their dynamic Marketing & Communications team based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of themost creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK, with a real appetite provide an explosive combination of innovative and performance based marketing.
As Digital & CRM Executive you will support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager across all digital channels and manage the day-to-day management of CRM as well as helping to develop and implement digital strategies.
The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of email platforms and digital marketing techniques (i.e. advertising, PPC, SEO, social media and ECRM) and be eager to learn.
- Own and manage the execution of all CRM activity on a daily basis
- Implement CRM strategies across the company
- Manage the build, scheduling and send of all customer email activities
- Work with Senior Digital Marketing Manager to develop testing strategies
- Co-ordinate with all members of the creative and marketing team to ensure the digital team have relevant content and assets for the creation of digital campaigns
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in delivering digital marketing activities across PPC, SEO and display channels
- Manage website through accurate and timely content changes
- Create landing pages to support SEO, PPC, email and event campaigns
- Assist in development of new campaign assets (keywords, ads, site links, campaign builds)
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry
- Working knowledge of website content management systems (Drupal), etc.
- Knowledge of email solutions providers
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- A good understanding of key digital performance metrics (impressions, CTR, CPC, CPA, conversion, etc.)
- A good understanding of key digital marketing disciplines e.g. SEO, PPC, remarketing, social media, etc and how these can be used to drive demand and conversion
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation
- Experience of Pardot and Salesforce highly desirable but not essential