over 2 years ago
- Leading conglomerate
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Global MNC
Great opportunity to join this energetic forward thinking company as the Digital Analytics Manager.
This unique role requires a mature and knowledgeable data focused professional with proven experience in analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of digital assets, platforms, campaigns and more.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will assist with performance analytics for understanding user acquisition/engagement/retention to drive deeper user insight, communication and growth plan. Your focus for this organisation is not just to analyse complex digital data, but to be able to educate and make sense of this to global key stakeholders.
You got what it takes?
- 7+ years of relevant digital marketing including a thorough understanding of analytics, content and digital trends;
- Passion for providing the best consumer experience to the market;
- Must have hands-on Google Analytics experience. Versed in data and reporting from DoubleClick systems;
- Enthusiastic about new digital technologies;
- Commercially minded with strong presentation experience;
- Excellent English (spoken and written) is mandatory
- Candidates with less experience can be considered as an Assistant Digital Analytics Manager
If this sounds like you please get in touch email@example.com