almost 3 years ago
A Global Luxury Retailer is hiring for a Designer to join their young and creative marketing team. Reporting directly to the Senior Design Manager, you’ll be working on creative visual content to support with growth of the business. We’re looking for someone who is keen to develop their creativity and further their marketing skills by taking on graphical projects/campaigns.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work on marketing projects from concept, design though to final execution.
- Collaborate with external designers and web developers alike to generate new ideas, designs and concepts.
- Design art-working digital and offline sales and marketing materials such as brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards, sales documents, in line with brand guidelines.
- Creation of monthly and quarterly newsletters, e-newsletters, digests etc.
- Maintaining existing websites, blog via CMS and updating social media content.
- Provide support on other marketing activities.
- 4+ years of experience in a digital marketing and design.
- Frequent user of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent English (spoken and written) is mandatory.
- Strong attention to detail and delivery timings are key.
- Thrive in a fun and fast-moving environment.
- Experience in financial services is preferred but not necessary.
- A team player with a strong creative mind.