Up To £55,000
over 1 year ago
A leading professional services organisation is urgently seeking to appoint a creative Design Manager to join its high performing Design Team. The successful candidate will be an expert in the creative design space with excellent attention to detail and will also possess very strong project management skills.
- Contribute to overall strategy development by devising innovative visuals, charts, graphs, and packaging methods, which relate to the potential client’s business issues, culture, industry and market position.
- Responsible for the visual design theme and deliverables platform that support the company’s business development strategy and client/potential client’s requirements.
- Offer conceptual design and production solutions during the full cycle of the pursuit to support the communication strategies developed by the Business Development (BD) Pursuit Strategist/Leader
- Establish production process, timelines and procedures with approved vendor resources (or in-house services) to meet project requirements and adherence to quality checks, proofing, and delivery deadlines
- Create layouts within the organisation’s brand guidelines to establish strong typography and appropriate use of colour, images and fonts, allowing for readability of type and logic of graphic illustrations
- Create interactive presentations when appropriate using a variety of software tools.
- Develop complex concepts for packaging design.
- Strategically relate design work to support the value proposition for client/potential client’s business needs.
- Pitch and influence the BD team and stakeholders offering effective visual design, which meets deadline and budget considerations.
- Coordinate activities of external vendors regarding the development of external products such as containers, posters, or multimedia presentations.
- Anticipate design and production needs and inform BD Leader of timelines, expectations, and challenges on an on-going basis.
- Establish and build relationships with local resources and vendors and maintain it appropriately to facilitate timely and effective communications.
- Assist in developing and executing winning BD strategies to increase potential revenue growth.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- The position will: devise innovative creative material relating to current/potential clients’ requirements; establish production processes, timelines, and procedures to meet project requirements; adherence to quality checks, proofing, and delivery deadlines; coordinate the activities of external vendors regarding development of products such as packaging, posters, and digital interactive presentations; anticipate design and production needs;
- Execute winning strategies based on the team’s decided value proposition; identify operational improvement opportunities; share best practices across the firm; and act as a change agent for new processes and procedures.
- Given considerable discretion in making decisions regarding assigned pursuits, this position must lead the conception and creation of a campaign’s design, layout, and final delivery materials.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.