Deputy Head of Press & Publicity (Corporate and Commercial)
Are you a Corporate Comms leader with experience in large media organisations? Are you networked within the ad industry and have commercial comms experience in this sector?
My client is a high-profile media organisation and is looking for Dep Head of Press & Publicity to lead on Corporate and Commercial Communications.
Delivering innovative and creative media strategies you will drive awareness, protect and enhance reputation of this unique organisation. A key part of this role is driving B2B communications for the commercial and creative revenue generating divisions.
- Drive proactive and positive reputation enhancing comms for the organisation
- Manage and plan for corporate risk, crisis and issues
- Act as senior spokesperson for the organisation when required
- Write and produce media materials and content
- Provide strategic media counsel to senior execs
- Work closely with corporate affairs to ensure joined up comms handling of all issues
- Lead, develop and inspire a team of four
- Must have proven track record leading a successful corporate communications team ideally within the media or advertising space
- Ability to work with, liaise and influence senior execs
- Devise and implement corporate comms strategies
- Strong crisis comms and issues management experience within high-profile brand or organisation
- Proven track record in managing teams and budgets, showing strong leadership
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.