6 months ago
Deputy Head of Press & Publicity (Corporate and Commercial)
Are you a Corporate Comms leader with experience in large media organisations? Are you networked within the ad industry and have commercial comms experience in this sector?
My client is a high-profile media organisation and is looking for Dep Head of Press & Publicity to lead on Corporate and Commercial Communications.
Delivering innovative and creative media strategies you will drive awareness, protect and enhance reputation of this unique organisation. A key part of this role is driving B2B communications for the commercial and creative revenue generating divisions.
- Drive proactive and positive reputation enhancing comms for the organisation
- Manage and plan for corporate risk, crisis and issues
- Act as senior spokesperson for the organisation when required
- Write and produce media materials and content
- Provide strategic media counsel to senior execs
- Work closely with corporate affairs to ensure joined up comms handling of all issues
- Lead, develop and inspire a team of four
- Must have proven track record leading a successful corporate communications team ideally within the media or advertising space
- Ability to work with, liaise and influence senior execs
- Devise and implement corporate comms strategies
- Strong crisis comms and issues management experience within high-profile brand or organisation
- Proven track record in managing teams and budgets, showing strong leadership