about 2 years ago
Develop the customer marketing strategy for a leading bank using best-in-class insights and analytics.
Our Client is an innovative and forward thinking global bank. They have an opening in their Insights and analytics function for a Customer Strategy and Insight Manager. The position will look across their asset management portfolio and develop the customer centric marketing strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has pervious insights and analytics experience to grow with a business that take this developing practise area very seriously.
Responsibilities of the Customer Strategy and Insight Manager
- Helping to shape Marketing activity (proposition development, segmentation, thematic communications) by providing an understanding of the customer and thorough focused research and insight,
- Identifying opportunities to drive improvements in the customer experience and hence increase customer satisfaction, engagement and retention
- Supporting business performance management through the delivery of customer metrics and market/competitor benchmarking
- Assessing the AMG offering for agreed customer segments and/or markets in relation to proposition and marketing initiatives planned and products in the pipeline
Person specification of the Customer Strategy and Insight Manager
- Degree level of qualification in marketing and/or business studies preferred
- Minimum 3-4 years broad based commercial experience, ideally with a Financial Services institution
- Minimum of 3 years marketing research experience
If you think you’ve got the right experience and want the opportunity to further develop your skills within Insight and analytics, apply today!