Up to £75,000
about 2 months ago
Are you looking for a career-defining role in a truly global brand?
Do you want to work for a world-class organisation within a future-focused division leading the energy transition towards a low-carbon future and cleaner energy solutions?
If you want to be a “trusted marketing advisor” to this business and transform their ambition into reality you can effect significant change here.
You’ll lead the strategic marketing insight for the customer and generation of innovative customer insights. You’ll develop value propositions for new products, services and technology innovations in the consumer B2C energy sector. Ultimately, you’ll be part of creating an innovative range of products that lead to a better and cleaner energy future for customers.
Initially focused on North West Europe, you’ll relish leveraging the power of the company brand and finding synergies with existing expertise.
To develop a 3-5 year strategic plan and turn insight into proof of concept, you’ll need to collaborate closely with the product development team and work hand-in-hand with business teams in the markets.
- You're a marketing expert with ability in blue sky thinking and idea creation; you’re able to translate strategy proposal into proof of concept.
- You have experience in introducing bold new concepts and keep learning about what drives your customer base.
- You have a proven track record of delivering marketing customer led innovation and you have developed and launched new products.
- You are able to look into future-looking customer insight generation and turn those insights into customer propositions for new ideas.
- You've worked in innovative business area for disruption and changing status quo. And you've shown commercial acumen in your approach and activities to drive business growth.
- You have a proven track record of successful new innovation, ideas generation and developing disruptive customer offering and taking those into realisation via cross functional project teams.