over 1 year ago
Our client, a household name within the financial services sector, has an exciting opportunity for a CSR/Sustainability Manager to join their communications team. The purpose of the role is to manage and develop the organisations sustainability/CSR strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering a national sustainability/CSR programme which is aligned to the organisations wider business strategy
- Develop and deliver external and internal communications strategies and campaigns, including the annual sustainability report
- Challenge, support and influence the business to improve their performance and understand the wider CSR agenda
- Develop and engage with multiple stakeholder groups including investors, NGOs, government, trade bodies, academics and customers
Your experience will include:
- An excellent understanding of the sustainability and CSR landscape
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to assimilate complex messages into clear and engaging campaign material
- Results orientated individual
- Strong interpersonal skills and a consummate networker
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.