5 months ago
Our client based in the City is looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Internal Communications Manager with previous in-house IC experience to develop the businesses IC function across a Multi-site, fast paced business.
We are looking for someone who has the following experience:
- Proven ability to engage and build relationships at all levels across the organisation, previous experience of working with Senior Leaders on a wide range of communications is essential.
- Proven experience of creating content that is relevant, engaging and thought-provoking content for a young dynamic internal audience including our Sales Function.
- Ability to Design creative content using indesign, canva or the equivalent
- CRM experience - Campaign monitor, Mailchimp or equivalent
- Experience creating Surveys – E.g. survey monkey, to gather and deliver feedback and engagement results
- Ability to create consistent messages aligned to and reinforcing our purpose, values and culture
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and able to prioritise your workload
- High energy, motivation, drive and enthusiasm to deliver excellent results
- Able to multi task, work under pressure and someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You will be a self-starter with a creative eye and be able to work on your own initiative as well as working within a close knit team.