Our client based in the City is looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Internal Communications Manager with previous in-house IC experience to develop the businesses IC function across a Multi-site, fast paced business.
We are looking for someone who has the following experience:
- Proven ability to engage and build relationships at all levels across the organisation, previous experience of working with Senior Leaders on a wide range of communications is essential.
- Proven experience of creating content that is relevant, engaging and thought-provoking content for a young dynamic internal audience including our Sales Function.
- Ability to Design creative content using indesign, canva or the equivalent
- CRM experience - Campaign monitor, Mailchimp or equivalent
- Experience creating Surveys – E.g. survey monkey, to gather and deliver feedback and engagement results
- Ability to create consistent messages aligned to and reinforcing our purpose, values and culture
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and able to prioritise your workload
- High energy, motivation, drive and enthusiasm to deliver excellent results
- Able to multi task, work under pressure and someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You will be a self-starter with a creative eye and be able to work on your own initiative as well as working within a close knit team.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.