Up to £95,000 – depending on experience.
4 months ago
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Corporate Responsibility Communications Director to join a leading Publisher in the Science, Health and Research industry.
This role will support the development and delivery of the corporate responsibility and sustainability strategy including communications and partnerships for the business. You will promote the business’ strategic engagements by bringing inclusive research and health stories to life, using a variety of communications and PR tools.
- Execute integrated multi-stakeholder communications strategies, fully leveraging the organisation’s sustainability initiatives.
- Build and maintain relationships with key media contacts, across Trade and top tier media.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, building relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Work with the Corporate Responsibility function lead to develop a multi-stakeholder communications plan aligned to the business’ Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability strategy.
- Excellent written skills are required. You will develop key messages and targeted content for different audiences across different channels.
- Research market trends and competitor programs to inform the communications strategies.
- Strong knowledge of sustainability/ESG is critical, as is a strong sense of mission and purpose.
- Media relations experience developing pitching and placement of stories related to ESG.
- A background in either agency or a large, private sector organisation is required.
If you have the experience and would like to discuss the opportunity further please send your CV ASAP.