Exciting opportunity for a Corporate Communications Specialist – Manager equivalent - to join a well-known consumer brand. You will work on developing and executing the Group’s communications strategy, working closely with senior internal stakeholders. This role offers the opportunity for someone to experience the full range of communications disciplines, internal to external.
- Responsible for developing and executing the communications strategy, delivering both a proactive and reactive campaigns (internal and external).
- Provide insights and counsel to senior stakeholders within the business.
- Support in the delivery of financial results and senior management media programmes.
- Play a key role in the Group’s reputation management approach and support in the development of the business’ new Sustainability strategy.
- Media relations – seek proactive positive media coverage for the business and develop/build relationships with key journalists.
- Issues/Crisis communications – be point of contact for reactive incoming media enquiries, including issues/crisis communications.
- Participate in an out of hours on call rota as required, managing incoming media enquiries and drafting responses.
- Support in day to day running of PR agencies.
- Build solid relationships internally with stakeholders.
- Have strong corporate communications experience and ideally, but not essential, some prior financial PR and internal communications experience
- Results orientated and work well under pressure
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to influence and negotiate
This role will suit a proactive, ambitious, results-orientated professional who is passionate about communications. The team is friendly, collaborative, high performing and energetic.
If you have the experience and are interested in hearing more, please get in touch with your CV ASAP.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.