Our client is a leading real estate developer. As a Corporate Communications Specialist, you are passionate about powerful content and storytelling that move our Projects and our Company forward.
You will be part of the Marketing & Communications team and will support the growing company with the execution of its content strategy, on corporate and project related topics. You are a good writer, detail-oriented and hands-on. You see opportunities for news creation at every stage of our projects. You love collaborating with colleagues from development, HR, IT, Sales, to communicate the mission of a company and the purpose and evolution of a project and make it credible and visible to internal and external stakeholders.
- Content creation and copywriting (internal communication, external communication, corporate and project related).
- Content strategy execution.
- Support on corporate and project PR.
- Identification of news opportunities.
- Key messaging and Q&A development on development projects.
- Communication quality control (website, corporate identity).
- Content calendar management.
- Coordination of communication projects (e.g. annual report, project PR, corporate brochures).
- Employer branding strategy building and execution.
The ideal candidate
- Master’s degree in Communication, Journalism, linguistic studies etc.
- Native Dutch speaking with fluency in English and French, or native English speaking with fluency in Dutch and French.
- 3-8 years of experience in a content role at a creative/branding agency or in-house
- Strong writing skills.
- Autonomous, able to manage personal workflow, schedule, and deadlines.
- Creative, curious and excited to contribute to larger marketing initiatives.
- Strong organization abilities including ability to prioritize and manage multiple pro-jects.
- Positive team spirit, highly collaborative and a self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to understand the business and communication process.
- Eager to make the difference in a very hands-on and entrepreneurial world.
- A real interest in real estate and in the impact of real estate projects on society as a whole.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.