Ruben van den Boer
9 months ago
Our client is a leading real estate developer. As a Corporate Communications Specialist, you are passionate about powerful content and storytelling that move our Projects and our Company forward.
You will be part of the Marketing & Communications team and will support the growing company with the execution of its content strategy, on corporate and project related topics. You are a good writer, detail-oriented and hands-on. You see opportunities for news creation at every stage of our projects. You love collaborating with colleagues from development, HR, IT, Sales, to communicate the mission of a company and the purpose and evolution of a project and make it credible and visible to internal and external stakeholders.
- Content creation and copywriting (internal communication, external communication, corporate and project related).
- Content strategy execution.
- Support on corporate and project PR.
- Identification of news opportunities.
- Key messaging and Q&A development on development projects.
- Communication quality control (website, corporate identity).
- Content calendar management.
- Coordination of communication projects (e.g. annual report, project PR, corporate brochures).
- Employer branding strategy building and execution.
The ideal candidate
- Master’s degree in Communication, Journalism, linguistic studies etc.
- Native Dutch speaking with fluency in English and French, or native English speaking with fluency in Dutch and French.
- 3-8 years of experience in a content role at a creative/branding agency or in-house
- Strong writing skills.
- Autonomous, able to manage personal workflow, schedule, and deadlines.
- Creative, curious and excited to contribute to larger marketing initiatives.
- Strong organization abilities including ability to prioritize and manage multiple pro-jects.
- Positive team spirit, highly collaborative and a self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to understand the business and communication process.
- Eager to make the difference in a very hands-on and entrepreneurial world.
- A real interest in real estate and in the impact of real estate projects on society as a whole.