Great opportunity for a Corporate Communications professional to join a market leading Retailer. You will be responsible for delivering External Communications while managing relationships with the individual brands’ PR teams.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with relevant brands and external partners.
- Create engaging and creative content across multiple channels including video, photography, infographics and podcasts to bring the story to life.
- Proactively seek out media opportunities across business and trade media.
- Established Corporate Communications and PR experience.
- Arranging spokespeople to speak to the media, including drafting briefing notes and Q&As.
- Drafting and fact checking media material.
- Feed in brand information to other functions including colleague communications and be a key contact for regional communications managers to ensure alignment at a local and national level.
- Support on crisis communications and be part of the out of office Rota as required.
- Manager reactive media relations enquiries for the brands as required.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A background in Retail would be helpful, this can be from agency or in-house.
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please apply ASAP with your current CV.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.