about 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity for an established Corporate Communications Manager to join a global market leader in the diamond mining industry. This role will report into the Head of Strategic Communications and be responsible for delivering Corporate Communications for the business.
- Prior experience in implementing and maintaining external communications strategies, channels and initiatives in a large multinational organisation.
- Proven experience in Corporate Communications from either an in-house or agency background is required.
- Strong Media Relations skills, ability to develop and create relationships with key media/journalists.
- Stakeholder Management – you will have access to senior leaders in the business and be working with key customer stakeholders.
- Customer communication – delivering key messages and communication to customers.
- You will have the ability to understand complex information and translate it into engaging content.
- Experience working to an international remit is advantageous, you will be working with customers/trade globally. Knowledge of working with different cultures and business environments.
- Manage midstream communications site visits, co-ordinating with customers, journalists, and site teams to ensure smooth delivery.
- Manage the customer communication messaging framework and continually seek out content from across Group to support the wider External Communications team, including digital.
- Experience in Financial Communications would be advantageous.
- You will occasionally be required to travel internationally.
If you have the required experience and are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply ASAP with your current CV.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.