**3 month contract, immediate start**
VMAGROUP is working with an international consumer brand on an interim Corporate Communications Manager role. The role sits in a communications function that is growing and changing over the coming months. The client is looking for an experienced contractor who can come in and manage multiple different projects at one time whilst quickly delivering results.
- Lead on corporate media relations
- Be responsible for the running of the press office
- Work on producing global toolkits
- Develop materials for the financial calendar
- Manage PR agencies
- Experience working in an international, fast pace environment
- Able to work on issues and crisis
- Experience in the consumer sector and ideally luxury
- Proven track record in managing multiple stakeholders
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.