11 months ago
Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to join a global market leading business in the Entertainment industry.
- Responsible for delivering proactive and reactive corporate media relations in the UK and EMEA to manage the business’ reputation.
- As an experienced writer, you will be expected to draft speeches, messaging and talking points, crisis and issues plans, internal communications, website copy and presentations for executives across the business.
- Seek out speaker opportunities for executives, develop key messages, draft speeches and deliver visual supporting materials for the business.
- Crisis and issues management.
- You must have significant experience in speechwriting.
- International experience, ideally to an EMEA remit is beneficial
- You will work with CSR and be responsible for driving the CSR comms plan
- You must have solid media relations experience working with nationals/top tier press
- Strong stakeholder management, you will have exposure to the UK & regional Leadership team and President along with other business leaders.
- You will manage the speaker’s bureau, mapping out high profile events for speakers to attend in line with the business’ priorities.
- Background in a high-profile global consumer facing industry is highly desirable.
- You will be a positive team player, enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with strong work ethic and collaborative in nature.
If you have the experience and are interested in being considered for this role, please apply with you current CV ASAP.