A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a business as it embarks on a new era, where strategic communications advice will be key. This B2B business is looking for a Corporate Communications Manager specifically to lead corporate affairs for the Annual Results, AGM and regulatory requirements working closely with the Head of Communications and Head of Investor Relations.
- Managing and delivering corporate communications and PR strategies, plans and content across a range of channels, including website and social media
- Manage the end to end process of the Annual Report and AGM and overseeing associated agency relationships
- Providing corporate communication / campaign support for high profile reputational issues
Ideally person will have a strong corporate background and experience of working on similar projects in a private sector business – agency or in-house.
Key skills & experience:
- Evidence of success in delivering stakeholder engagement programmes
- Proven track record of creative thinking to deliver innovative marketing communications content in a corporate context
- Have campaign management experience (proposition development, agency briefing and management, creative experience, evaluation & measurement)
- Experience managing external agencies, marketing collateral and working within brand guidelines, acting as brand guardian for any stakeholder-facing communications activity
- Ability to write compelling, accurate copy on and offline
- Have an understanding and experience of the full range of media channels (digital marketing, social, PR, brochures, print, video, infographics, editorial, thought leadership, market commentary etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels within the organisation and with external agencies or partners
- Financial management – budget control, planning and monitoring
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.