Exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to join a leading luxury online retail brand.
You will be responsible for leading, managing and delivering the corporate media relations plan for the business.
Key skills/role responsibilities:
- Proven experience in Corporate Media Relations
- Responsible for day to day management of both proactive and reactive press office activity
- You will have experience in crisis/issues management
- Working with the Head of Media Relations on development and pitching of business strategic announcements across earned and owned content, events and media activity
- Manage incoming media queries including developing responses, obtaining internal approvals, and liaising with PR agencies as necessary
- Support on the collation of financial results and other group activity
- Develop materials to support financial calendar activity, identifying key newsflow for the period
- Support on leadership communications activity, including briefs, presentations and content
- Responsible for development of integrated digital and media relations communications plans
- Oversight of systems that monitor and track group media relations activity
- Liaise with internal teams to drive corporate story-telling and proactively identifying opportunities and lead delivery of activity
- Background in retail/luxury/tech is desirable
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.