8 months ago
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to join a leading luxury online retail brand.
You will be responsible for leading, managing and delivering the corporate media relations plan for the business.
Key skills/role responsibilities:
- Proven experience in Corporate Media Relations
- Responsible for day to day management of both proactive and reactive press office activity
- You will have experience in crisis/issues management
- Working with the Head of Media Relations on development and pitching of business strategic announcements across earned and owned content, events and media activity
- Manage incoming media queries including developing responses, obtaining internal approvals, and liaising with PR agencies as necessary
- Support on the collation of financial results and other group activity
- Develop materials to support financial calendar activity, identifying key newsflow for the period
- Support on leadership communications activity, including briefs, presentations and content
- Responsible for development of integrated digital and media relations communications plans
- Oversight of systems that monitor and track group media relations activity
- Liaise with internal teams to drive corporate story-telling and proactively identifying opportunities and lead delivery of activity
- Background in retail/luxury/tech is desirable