£35,000 - £45,000
over 2 years ago
Exciting opportunity for a corporate communications executive to join this FTSE 100 business in the travel sector.
Key skills/required experience:
- You will support the development of the corporate communications plan and calendar for the region.
- Measure the effectiveness of communications and report on campaign success
- Establish and maintain strong media relationships
- Strong writing skills, highly organised and strong attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Enhance and protect the reputation of the business
- Strong relationship building skills, both internally and externally
- You will enjoy working as part of a team yet can work autonomously
- You will have exposure to the Corporate Affairs team and support the wider team with administration where required
- Prior experience in a Corporate Communications or B2B PR role, either from in-house or agency
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply with your CV ASAP.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.