Up To £39,000
almost 2 years ago
Great opportunity for a Corporate Communications Executive to join a FTSE 100 leading retailer.
The purpose of the role is to support the Head of Financial Communications in delivering the corporate and financial PR for the business.
Key skills/required experience:
* Prior experience working in a corporate communications team
* Understanding of delivering communications within a FTSE listed business
* Experience working with the media, building on and establishing new relationships
* Strong writing skills with proven experience in generating press releases
* Good sense of a news story, creating engaging group stories often incorporating financial results
* Digital Communications – responsible for content management of the corporate website and social media content
* Project management skills and will be working on various campaigns/projects at once
* Responsible for day-to-day management and execution of the corporate media plan for the business
* Provide out of hours PR support where required
* Strong stakeholder management is required, as you will be supporting the Head of Financial Comms with C-Suite communications
* You will work closely with the Investor Relations team
* Delivering media relations, particularly with financial media and broadcast media.
* Experience working for a retail/FMCG business is desirable
* Experience in Financial PR as well a Corporate Communication is advantageous, either from an agency or in-house
* You must be organised and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
If you have the experience and are interested in being considered for this opportunity please apply with your current CV ASAP.