over 1 year ago
Great opportunity for a Corporate Communications Director to join this market leading leisure/travel business. You will oversee the development and execution of the PR & Internal Comms strategies and be responsible for 2 direct reports.
- Develop strategic communications plans, goals, messaging and deliverables in support of employee engagement and cultural transformation efforts
- Own and develop the management cascade process to ensure leaders communicate to their teams in a timely and effective manner
- Provide communications counsel for Senior Management team
- Ensure team delivers PR programmes and press releases
- Lead communications around crisis situations/reputational risks where required
- Write, edit and direct content for various communications channels
- Impeccable writing, editing and presentation development skills – with the ability to adapt writing style for diverse audiences and channels
- Ability to develop strategic communications plans for an international setting and deliver results
- Strong relationship builder with excellent influential, interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong stakeholder management, you will be at ease managing and effectively operating with senior executives
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience working for a Leisure/Travel or big consumer brand would be ideal
If you have the required experience and are interested in being considered for this role please apply with your current CV ASAP.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.