Our client is a leading international research, intelligence and events team based in Central London, now looking to grow their communications team. This is a great opportunity for a communications assistant looking to step up and play a key role in communication projects across IC, EC and PR.
- Support the planning of engagement activities for employees across the business
- Be responsible for the content development across a range of corporate internal and external channels
- Work closely with the Head of and Corporate Comms Managers to deliver interesting and engaging communications campaigns
- Be the point of contact with any inquiries that come in and keep up to date with communication trends and news
- Solid experience in an internal communications, external communications or PR role
- Strong writing skills and experience working with a range of channels and social media
- Excellent organisational skills and proven track record multitasking different projects to deadlines
- Digitally savvy with a proactive attitude
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.