c. £30,000 d.o.e.
about 2 years ago
Our client is a leading international research, intelligence and events team based in Central London, now looking to grow their communications team. This is a great opportunity for a communications assistant looking to step up and play a key role in communication projects across IC, EC and PR.
- Support the planning of engagement activities for employees across the business
- Be responsible for the content development across a range of corporate internal and external channels
- Work closely with the Head of and Corporate Comms Managers to deliver interesting and engaging communications campaigns
- Be the point of contact with any inquiries that come in and keep up to date with communication trends and news
- Solid experience in an internal communications, external communications or PR role
- Strong writing skills and experience working with a range of channels and social media
- Excellent organisational skills and proven track record multitasking different projects to deadlines
- Digitally savvy with a proactive attitude