Are you a corporate communications professional with experience in sustainability comms? Do you have a broad internal and external comms background?
My client is a key brand in the food and drink space and is looking for a Corporate Communications Manager to protect and enhance reputation both with external audiences and internally. It’s an exciting time for them with a sustainability agenda to communicate and great brand positioning in Europe.
- Support Corp Affairs Director in all aspects and the corporate and financial PR strategy
- Deliver company’s media relations activity – both proactive and reactive
- Deliver internal communications and annual plans including management of internal comms agency
- Lead on the external communication of the sustainability strategy
- Coordination of European communications network
- Crisis and issues management and planning
- Significant experience in a corp comms/affairs role within FMCG - ideally food
- Experience working across different countries and with diverse nationalities
- Strong corporate media relations experience including crisis and issues management
- Ideally mix of internal and external comms experience – external comms is essential
- Experience working with and influencing at senior level
- Knowledge and experience of sustainability issues within the FMCG/Food sector
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.