£55,000 - £60,000
about 1 year ago
Are you a corporate communications professional with experience in sustainability comms? Do you have a broad internal and external comms background?
My client is a key brand in the food and drink space and is looking for a Corporate Communications Manager to protect and enhance reputation both with external audiences and internally. It’s an exciting time for them with a sustainability agenda to communicate and great brand positioning in Europe.
- Support Corp Affairs Director in all aspects and the corporate and financial PR strategy
- Deliver company’s media relations activity – both proactive and reactive
- Deliver internal communications and annual plans including management of internal comms agency
- Lead on the external communication of the sustainability strategy
- Coordination of European communications network
- Crisis and issues management and planning
- Significant experience in a corp comms/affairs role within FMCG - ideally food
- Experience working across different countries and with diverse nationalities
- Strong corporate media relations experience including crisis and issues management
- Ideally mix of internal and external comms experience – external comms is essential
- Experience working with and influencing at senior level
- Knowledge and experience of sustainability issues within the FMCG/Food sector