6 months ago
A global leader within financial services is looking for a talented copywriter to join a newly created team.
- Crafting copy across a range of channels including email and digital display
- Amending and updating copy according to the needs of the company campaign managers
- Presenting creative work to the company campaign managers
- Taking ownership of creative projects from start to finish
- Thinking conceptually to solve communications problems
- Ensuring the brand’s tone of voice are consistent at all times
- Working with designers to bring simple, tactical direct response and CRM communication ideas to life.
- Ensuring CRM communication best practices are always adhered to
- Take direction from the company creative directors and senior copywriters as required to ensure creative is in line with their creative standards
- To liaise with the conversion marketing and marketing communication teams by proactively responding to their creative asset requirements
- To continually update the workflow management system, using the resource planner dashboard
- Be up to date on promotions requirements so that the company’s communications are clear, fair and not misleading.
- Learn the overall marketing communications delivery process for the company and make recommendations for improvements to process so they can deliver more assets for less time and money.
- 5-6 years’ agency or in-house copy writing experience
- Outstanding copywriting craft and an all-round love for the written word
- A good understanding of CRM
- The ability to work as a team with other creative staff
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of best practices
- An attention to detail that upholds the company’s high copy standards
If you believe you have the skills and the know-how to join this internationally leading client, apply now.