A global leader within financial services is looking for a talented copywriter to join a newly created team.
- Crafting copy across a range of channels including email and digital display
- Amending and updating copy according to the needs of the company campaign managers
- Presenting creative work to the company campaign managers
- Taking ownership of creative projects from start to finish
- Thinking conceptually to solve communications problems
- Ensuring the brand’s tone of voice are consistent at all times
- Working with designers to bring simple, tactical direct response and CRM communication ideas to life.
- Ensuring CRM communication best practices are always adhered to
- Take direction from the company creative directors and senior copywriters as required to ensure creative is in line with their creative standards
- To liaise with the conversion marketing and marketing communication teams by proactively responding to their creative asset requirements
- To continually update the workflow management system, using the resource planner dashboard
- Be up to date on promotions requirements so that the company’s communications are clear, fair and not misleading.
- Learn the overall marketing communications delivery process for the company and make recommendations for improvements to process so they can deliver more assets for less time and money.
- 5-6 years’ agency or in-house copy writing experience
- Outstanding copywriting craft and an all-round love for the written word
- A good understanding of CRM
- The ability to work as a team with other creative staff
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of best practices
- An attention to detail that upholds the company’s high copy standards
If you believe you have the skills and the know-how to join this internationally leading client, apply now.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.